Saturday, March 7, 2009

Decisions


Well Waves started yesterday. 4th and the last waves of my Bitsian life. I don't know whether its seeing the same thing again and again or something else but his time I didnot have any feelings for it. So today I am back home. Anyways yesterday night while sitting in the lawn during the sea rock performance I started thinking about my life and decisions. Well it becomes easier to be philosophical when you are alone, good music is being played at ultra high speakers, you sitting in a lawn which for once is not stinking and the moon is looking beautiful.
There are times in everybody'sife when one hs to make decision. As Kerry Russel Famously put it
"Sometimes it is the smallest decisions that can change your life forever "

Sitting there in the lawn I thought about :

1. Whether leaving NIT and coming to BITS was the right decision?
2. Whether leaving ECE was such a good choice?
3. Was not taking Stephens good choice?
4. Would I have been good at arts ?
5. Should I have gone for NDA?
6. Was putting so much energy into Quark even worth it?
7. Was taking PS in sem 1 a decent choice?
8. Why did i extend going home by 2 days?
9. Why do I decide against letting people get closer?
11. Why am I eating center fresh after dairy milk ? ( Common it is a decision)
12. Why am I sitting here?

Well I don't know the answers to the above questions? The only thing I know that I made my own decisions and therefore am still in control of my life. Depending on how things turn out will answer my questions. Till then I would take refuge in the words of Thorton Wilder

" The more decisions you are forced to make alone, the more are you aware of your freedom to choose "


PS: For those of you who are wondering where the memoirs posts went, I shifted them to my wordpress blog.
Post a Comment