Sunday, June 17, 2007

i am the worst son ever ..........



well to start it ... i forgot that today is fathers day .....
i mean i forget half the dates(once even my b'day) but this is the first time i forgot fathers day .
i woke up at 10 ....way pasttttttttttttt my time of 5:50 am .....
then when dad called he talked for 5 minutes and kept the phone ..... strange ... he talks atleast for 15 minutes
i finished my breakfast leisurely ..... came back .... sat on net ....opened reader
there are some posts abt fathers day .... strange
i read the blogs for 1 hr
then there is one post on freakanomics blog ...happy fathers day dad

AND THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! it strikes me
i called him up and he was laughing ....
i mean i forgot and he was laughing ......


neways i called up my mom and told her to take dad out for a trt.....now there was another convincing rnd ..." u never take me out on mothers day ..... " ok mom next time pucca .
and also ..." how could you forgettttttttt its fathers day"



in the evening my dad calls me up to tell ...he booked hp7 for me as return gift


return kahe ka .... maine to kuch diya hi nahii


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but finally "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD"
i am the worst son ..........



Post a Comment